Monday, January 24, 2011

Back on top

The past couple of weeks have been not so fun. I went from having insane back pain to getting a cold. Which was very odd since I was on antibiotics to begin with. I know they don't help with a virus but getting sick was the last thing that I needed last week. Things are starting to return to normal, or as normal as things are in my life. I can breathe and move with hurting myself so I feel great!

My family, minus my brother, came for a college visit on Friday. I love my sister very much but I'm not sure if it's a good idea for her to come to USD. She would do great here but I want my space and she should have that experience of being completely on her own. I had to that with my freshman year and I think it's time for her to grow up and not rely on others to do things for her. That and if she goes to Northern she gets her own car...

Yesterday was Brianna's 21st birthday. I really hope she loved her day. It was fun for all of us to go to Sioux City and just hang out. I really miss that. We are all so busy! It's just nice to be with other people for a change, especially eating Applebee's:) I can't wait for my 21st birthday. Eight short months from now I can legally go to the bars. Not that I'm counting.

Well off to Choir.
Later
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment